- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
reblogging for the last fact
Lmfao this video is life
He was feelin himself when he did “my pussy n my crack”
this is adorable lmao
Even the soap is horny in Amsterdam
WHAT THE FUCK
she had period and the blood attracted the damned shark OMG THAT’S BEST AD EVER
That escalated quickly.
At first I was like: Oh. Okay, look… sexy ladies.
But then I was like: Oh. Oh my.
if you’re a female and this scenario doesn’t cross your mind at least once every summer, you must be either under the age of like 12 or older than 50
My roommate said “WHAT COUNTRY IS THAT COMMERCIAL FROM” and my other two roommates just said “Probably Australia” in unison